Sunday, April 24, 2016

Positively Beautiful

      The book I have been reading is Positvely Beautiful by Wendy Mills. I've only been reading it for a couple of days, but so far I know the main character is a sixteen year old girl named Erin. She has a best friend named Trina.
      Something else you should know about her is that her father died when she was very young, so she lived with her mother. Something that makes her life change is when she finds out her mother has breast cancer. In the book, it says, "I have cancer," she says simply. And my life cracks into before and after just like that." In my opinion, I do not like the way she let that secret out, and it should have been more mysterious. I don't know anything else, but that's what I've read so far.   
     Some predictions I have for this book is that her mother might pass away, and she will find her way to live without her. Another prediction I have is that Erin will do anything for her mother to live, or try to make the best of her life. I know I would if I was close to losing someone I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment